Becoming a member will put your name on our email list enabling you to receive important messages and updates that we may not post to our website. Your annual dues will help us pay for seminars, advertising, publications, insurance, field and office supplies.
The SEA wildlife interpreters standing beside spotting scopes at Face Rock/Coquille Point and Simpson Reef are our most visible members.
Depending on your time, you might choose to help with research, writing articles, taking photos, assisting with advertising, or helping to set up seminars throughout the winter.
Whatever your level of involvement, your participation will be greatly appreciated.
To summarize, as a member of Shoreline Education for Awareness, you will be able to:
- Keep abreast with what is going on with the coastal environment in Coos County
- Learn about current areas of concern regarding marine wildlife and vegetation
- Join us and see what you can do to promote the conservation of our public resources
- Help us educate the public and make the world a better place
- Volunteer using your skills and talents to contribute to our mission
- Become a board member and help us chart our path into the future
- Provide monetary support through memberships and contributions
If you are ready to help us fulfill our mission, please complete the membership form below and choose the your method of payment.
- Annual Adult membership for an individual $20
- Family (2 or more people living at the same residence) $35.
- Lifetime Membership one-time fee of $250.
For your convenience we offer you PayPal as a safe and convenient way to either pay membership dues or to make an additional donation. Just click on this PayPal link, enter the membership dues amount, then click one of the Donate buttons, and follow the rest of the instructions. It is that easy!!
(PLEASE NOTE: Clicking only on the “Submit” button at the bottom of the Membership Form will not pay the membership fee. This form will come to SEA to let us know you wish to be a member. To pay the membership fee, you need either to mail a personal check to SEA or pay the fee via the “PayPal” button in the paragraph above.) All contributions are tax-deductible.
If you prefer paying by check, please mail a check to: SEA Membership, PO Box 957, Bandon OR 97411. Thank you!!