There are many ways you can benefit from becoming a SEA Member.
- Keep up with what’s going on with the coastal ecology in Coos County
- Learn about areas of concern for our marine life and coastal vegetation and how they may affect you and your loved ones
- Discover things that you might not know about this complex ecosystem and see what you can do to promote health to it
- Explore the wealth of information and recent research through our “Research/Education” and “Links to Local Resources” links
- Plan a visit to Bandon by using our website’s tools
- Volunteer to serve by using the skills you already have to contribute to our mission
- Become a board member and help us chart our path into the future
- Provide monetary support through memberships and contributions so that we can continue to build SEA’s positive impact on our coast
If you are ready to help us fulfill our mission by becoming a SEA member, complete the membership form below and choose the method of payment you wish to use.
- Annual Adult membership for an individual $20
- Family (2 or more people living at the same residence) $35.
- Lifetime Membership one-time fee of $250.
For your convenience we offer you PayPal as a safe and convenient way to either pay membership dues or to make an additional donation. Just click on this PayPal link and follow the instructions. It’s that easy!!
(PLEASE NOTE: Clicking only on the “Submit” button at the bottom of the Membership Form will not pay the membership fee. This form will come to SEA to let us know you wish to be a member. To pay the membership fee, you need either to mail a personal check to SEA or pay the fee via the “PayPal” button in the paragraph above.) All contributions are tax-deductible.
If you prefer paying by check, please mail it to: SEA Membership, PO Box 957, Bandon, OR, 97411.